American Products Inc. (API) develops products specific to a customer’s need.
Our product development customers are typically experts in a field other than electronics. They have designed a new product and are looking for experts to develop the electronics to “make it work.”
API will design and develop electronic hardware and software offering a single source product development solution.
Why choose API to design your electronic product?
- We are here to help non-electronic companies convert their ideas into innovative products.
- We offer assistance to review & expand your product specifications, or assist in developing specifications where none exist.
- As an integrated product design and manufacturing company, our profits are derived from manufacturing, not high engineering fees.
- We offer extremely competitive product development, as new designs are the catalyst for future manufacturing. We will manage your product design from a prototype through production.
- Design for manufacturing (DFM) is considered from the very beginning of the development process.
- Continuous manufacturing feedback is used to improve the product design as production ramps up.
- API will keep your product specifications and documents confidential and will accept non-disclosure agreement.
API electronic development capabilities
- Industrial controls
- Consumer products
- On & off road vehicle controls
- Vehicle networking & signal multiplexing
- Construction equipment
- Medical laboratory equipment
- HVAC controls
- Building management systems
- Power supplies
- Motor controls
- Printed Circuit Board (PCB) development
- Embedded System development
- Check our development capabilities
How do we get started?
Design projects start with a discussion about your product and required features.
- How will the product function?
- How will the user interface with this product?
- Are there quantifiable performance targets?
- What type of environment will it need to withstand?
- What is the target price?
- Must it meet any agency approvals?
- How many will be needed annually?
- For more see our project management page.
- Please contact us and let’s get started.